GURDWARA BAL LILAH NANKANA SAHIB (PAKISTAN)
Gurdwara Bal Lilah is situated 400 yards away from the holy shrine of Janam Asthan. The holy pond Nanaksar with this Gurdwara was got built by Rai Bular, the ruler of Talwandi. As is apparent from the name, this site is related with the wonderful adventure of the early childhood of the Guru. The Guru in his infancy, used to transport the enlightment of the Nama in the minds of his mates, while playing with them. The Gurdwara had formerly 120 acres of land and a little cash endowment also. Before the Saka of 1921, the arrangement of this Gurdwara was in the hands of the Nirmala Singhs. Besides Tirath Singh, the Mahant there were also 37 other patidaars. The Gurdwara came under the panthic management at the time of the Gurdwara Sudhar Movement. This Gurdwara remained in the panthic hands up to 1947, but after the partition, the Pakistan Waqf Board has been serving the Gurdwara. The sarovar adjacent to the Gurdwara is lying dried up and the Gurdwara is opened only at the time of visiting to it by the Sikhs. There is no arrangement of Parkasha of Guru Granth Sahib. It is only the building which is safe and sound.